Clutch and gearbox replacement or repair
From mysterious judders to difficulty getting your vehicle into gear, clutch problems can be surface in different ways.
To find out whether there’s a problem with your clutch, our fully qualified technicians will investigate fully before providing you with a repair quote. We’re renowned for great value, and we’ll always go above and beyond to price match our competitors.
We’ll also never carry out any repairs on your vehicle without your permission – so you can feel in safe hands when you come to Yateley MOT centre.
Signs of a faulty clutch or gearbox
If you are unsure whether or not you do have an issue with your vehicles clutch or gearbox call and arrange an investigation with our service staff, some indications of a fault with your clutch are the following:
- Difficulty getting the car into gear
- A rattling or grinding noise when changing gear
- Inability to engage gears at all
- A juddering when pulling away from a stationary position
- The engine RPM increases, but the vehicles speed does not
- A pronounced burning smell
Got a clutch problem? Call us on 01252 876231 to book in for a clutch investigation