Steering and suspension warnings:
Your vehicle’s steering and suspension components are there to even out bumps in the surface, prevent other important components from making contact with the ground, and of course direct the vehicle.
- Noises when turning or going over bumps
- Car pulling to one side – this could mean that your tracking needs realigning or your tyres have uneven tread/inflation
- Steering wheel is stiff and takes a lot of effort to control
- Car bouncing after hitting a pothole or bump in the ground (this should even out immediately)
- Steering slipping when you’re holding the wheel in a fixed position
Remember that this is not an extensive list of warning signs. If your vehicle is doing anything out of the ordinary, you should always have a professional check it for your own peace of mind.
Steering and suspension work we do:
- Wheel bearings and wheel hubs
- Track rods and ends
- Suspension mountings
- Suspension arms and joints
- Steering racks and mounts
- Coil springs
- Shock absorbers
- Anti-roll bars
If you suspect a problem with your suspension please book in with us for a FREE steering & suspension check. Our fully qualified technicians will carry out the repair using original equipment quality parts.